Dear valued Phits orthotics customer,
As announced by RS Print, Go 4-D is honored to be your new Phits distribution partner in North America. We are excited to continue growing the Phits brand with successful practices like yours!
A brief history of Go 4-D – we are a young, experienced and nimble medical device company established in 2018. The two founding partners, Paul Linton and Chris Patten have been in the medical devices industry since the late 90’s. Paul and Chris have previously helped build and grow very successful medical device businesses. When 3D printing began to emerge in the medical device industry, they leapt at the opportunity to work with the Phits brand. Fast forward two years, Go 4-D has established itself as a modern custom orthotic therapy provider. Accompanying 3D printed devices, Go 4-D is also the North American distributor of RS Scan’s scan technology platform. Paul and Chris have a long working history with RS Scan, dating back to 2001.
We would like to take a few minutes to connect with you by phone in the next week. You can wait for our call, or you may also click the link below to schedule a time.
In the meantime, here are some key pieces of information as we begin this new relationship together:
– As of June 1, 2020, Go 4-D is officially your Phits and RS Scan distribution partner and we are here to support you. You may contact us anytime at the below numbers or emails. Go 4-D will become your single source of support.
– You will continue to receive your orders, no delays!
– The terms and conditions in your current agreement with RS Print will remain the same.
– We expect your service levels to be at least as good as they are now or better. We are not a large cumbersome lab. We are quite small in fact and we will offer you a more personalized experience.
– You can expect order turn around time of 2 weeks or less. That is from the time you order to the time you receive.
– Orders are invoiced as they ship (electronic invoices by email), and we collect payment monthly. For example, orders shipped to you in July, we take payment for in the second half of August.
– For the month of June 2020, RS Print will continue to invoice you. This one month transition is in place to allow you time to set Go 4-D up as a supplier in your accounting system. As of July 1, Go 4-D will begin invoicing.
– The same warranty conditions will apply, 2 years for the shell and 6 months for the topcover.
– For those customers who operate under an agent, your agent relationship remains the same.
We are working diligently to ensure a smooth transition of your account to Go 4-D, but with big change there can sometimes be hiccups. We are working to ensure those are kept to a minimum.
Thank-you and we are excited to begin working with you and your staff shortly!