How to Install the Footscan Software
Download the latest software here: Version 9.7.1
- Released June 21, 2021
Software Installation Instructions:
- Please do not connect the hardware (3D scanner or pressure plate) prior to the software installation.
- Please note that this software requires a Windows based computer. See our Footscan Computer Minimum Specs page for details.
- Download the software (see link above).
- Open Setup-footscan_9.7.xx.exe
- Click Yes to allow this program to make changes to your computer
- Select the language to use during the installation
- Select I accept the agreement and then click the Next button
- Click the Install button. The installation will now take 30 to 90 seconds depending on the speed of your computer.
- Click the Next button.
- Click Finish.
- Click Finish again.
- The Footscan software should launch automatically with the following pop up:
- Select Exit application. The software is now installed. You can now connect the scanners to the computer and relaunch the Footscan program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-353-4643