Orthotic Warranties, Modifications and Outside of Warranty Service
- 90 day patient satisfaction guarantee
- 2 year warranty on 3D printed shell
- 6 month warranty on top covers
Orthotic Modifications – Repairs and Recovers
3D printed orthotics have all traditional orthotic modifications constructed and printed within the device. There are no post printed/dispensed modifications available or allowed. If a patient is not satisfied with the prescribed device, we offer a 90 day satisfaction guarantee and will partner with you to identify the problem and work towards a satisfactory result.
If you require an adjustment on a patient order, please complete our Go 4-D RMA Request Form.pdf (go4-d.com) and email to email@example.com. We will then provide an SO# that is required prior to repair or top cover replacement. When shipping back orthotics back to our Production facility, we recommend a courier of your choice; or selecting a USPS/CanadaPost service level that provides you a tracking number.
All custom orthotics are non-returnable and non-refundable for credit. Each orthotic device is 3D printed based on the patient’s unique individual scan, diagnosis and device configuration. If prescribed results are not achieved, we will partner with you to identify the problem and work towards a satisfactory result.
Children’s Outgrowth Program
- We will offer a 25% discount on a replacement order for young patients who have outgrown a prior Go 4-D device.
- Applicable within 18 months of original order.
- Can be ordered as many times as desired inside 18 months.
- Please request discount when submitting the replacement order.
Outside Warranty Period Support
If there is a concern with the device and it has passed the 90 day patient satisfaction guarantee, we will work with you to identify the problem. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-353-4643.